This blog is run on WordPress Version 2.8.4 hosted on my Linux servers at Beara Web Design.
I’ve finally found a colophon plug in to generate this information as this page as it was tedious to keep in up to date. Ask me if you need to know more details.
|Advanced Category Excluder||1.4.3||This plugin helps you to manage your content, RSS feeds, sidebar widgets, and fine tune where you want to display your posts, pages, links, link categories, or hide.||DjZoNe|
|Akismet||2.5.1||Used by millions, Akismet is quite possibly the best way in the world to protect your blog from comment and track-back spam. It keeps your site protected from spam even while you sleep. To get started: 1) Click the "Activate" link to the left of this description, 2) Sign up for an Akismet API key, and 3) Go to your Akismet configuration page, and save your API key.||Automattic|
|Broken Link Checker||0.9.7.2||Checks your blog for broken links and missing images and notifies you on the dashboard if any are found.||Janis Elsts|
|Enhanced Links||4.2.3||Allows to get better control over the links listing. Also provides a widget view of the links. Please make a donation if you are satisfied.||Vincent Prat|
|Google Analytics Dashboard||1.0.6||Google Analytics graph integration.||Carson McDonald|
|Google Analytics for WordPress||3.2.5||This plugin makes it simple to add Google Analytics with extra search engines and automatic clickout and download tracking to your WordPress blog.||Joost de Valk|
|Import Blogroll With Categories||1.0||Import links/blogroll in OPML format and allow them to be inserted into their proper link categories.||Alan Whipple|
|KB Advanced RSS Widget||2.8.02||Gives user complete control over how feeds are displayed.||Adam R. Brown|
|Link Library||3.3.7||Display links on pages with a variety of options||Yannick Lefebvre|
|PixelPost RSS||0.50||Allows you to integrate a PixelPost photos rss feed into your site. Inspired from FlickrRSS plugin||bitonio|
|Plugins list||1.0||Displays a list of the active plugins - just insert [plugins_list] in posts or pages, between ul or ol elements. If you want more custimization, take a look at the documentation.||Davide Benini|
|System information||1.0||Adds a system information page that include all the details on your WordPress configuration. Go to Tools → System Information after activating the plugin.||Joe's Web Tools|
|Twitter Digest||2.5||Create a daily or weekly post on your blog containing the tweets from your Twitter account.||Tim Beck, with input from Paul Wlodarczyk|
|Whats Google Up to?||0.1||Notify a user by email if Google has referred a visitor to your blog pages or images.||Gordon Murray|
|Widget Locationizer||1.2.2||Widget Locationizer permits you to define where you want your widgets to appear. You may specify the tags, categories, and page/post IDs for which a widget will be displayed. It also provides an option to exclude the widget from being displayed on selected tags, categories, and post/page IDs. Furthermore, you can assign a nofollow or dofollow status for a widget's contents too.||ToMuse.com|
|WordPress Database Backup||2.2.2||On-demand backup of your WordPress database. Navigate to Tools → Backup to get started.||Austin Matzko|
|WP Maintenance Mode||1.6.1||After activation it adds a splash page to your blog that lets visitors know your blog is down for maintenance. Logged in users get full access to the blog including the front-end, depends of the settings.||Frank Bültge|
|WP Super Cache||0.9.9.3||Very fast caching plugin for WordPress.||Donncha O Caoimh|
|Yet Another Related Posts Plugin||3.1.8||Returns a list of related entries based on a unique algorithm for display on your blog and RSS feeds. A templating feature allows customization of the display.||mitcho (Michael Yoshitaka Erlewine)|
I’m also have:
- Advanced Category Excluder (v. 1.4.3) by DjZoNe.
- Advanced Category Excluder Widgets (v. 1.4.3) by DjZoNe.
- Akismet (v. 2.5.1) by Automattic.
- Broken Link Checker (v. 0.9.7.2) by Janis Elsts.
- Display widgets (v. 1.12) by Stephanie Wells.
- Enhanced Links (v. 4.2.3) by Vincent Prat.
- Google Analytics Dashboard (v. 1.0.6) by Carson McDonald.
- Google Analytics for WordPress (v. 3.2.5) by Joost de Valk.
- Hello Dolly (v. 1.5.1) by Matt Mullenweg.
- ImHuman - Humanized captcha (v. 0.0.9) by Yuksel Kurtbas.
- Import Blogroll With Categories (v. 1.0) by KB Advanced RSS Widget (v. 2.8.02) by Adam R. Brown.
- Link Library (v. 3.3.7) by Yannick Lefebvre.
- PixelPost RSS (v. 0.50) by bitonio.
- Plugins list (v. 1.0) by Davide Benini.
- Postie (v. 1.4.1) by Robert Felty.
- System information (v. 1.0) by Joe's Web Tools.
- Theme Switcher (v. 1.0) by Ryan Boren.
- Twitter Digest (v. 2.5) by Tim Beck, with input from Paul Wlodarczyk.
- Whats Google Up to? (v. 0.1) by Gordon Murray.
- Widget Locationizer (v. 1.2.2) by ToMuse.com.
- WordPress Database Backup (v. 2.2.2) by Austin Matzko.
- WPChameleon (v. 1.1) by Thomas Teisberg.
- WP Maintenance Mode (v. 1.6.1) by Frank Bültge.
- WP Super Cache (v. 0.9.9.3) by Donncha O Caoimh.
- Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (v. 3.1.8) by mitcho (Michael Yoshitaka Erlewine).
all installed but not in use for various reasons. Usually because I can’t get them working.
*Oh this list is not working for some reason sorry. Working on it…